FAQs » References

Atom Feed Frequently Asked Questions

Parent Categories


Category: References

Page 1 of 1 - Items per page:

References (non-UCAS)

Any students, current or former, must always put ‘Student References as their referee rather than an individual member of staff - email:  student.references@altoncollege.ac.uk .
The reference request is then forwarded to the Student Hub where a Director of Learning will complete, using information on Insight and contact with the former tutors/teachers where necessary.
The reference is then sent direct from the College to the company concerned.
A copy of the reference is taken and added to the student's file
If you have a particular query regarding a reference please email student.references@altoncollege.ac.uk

References (UCAS)

Page 1 of 1 - Items per page:
Show ALL Answers  |   TOP   |  Back   |  Atom Feed
Click the question to reveal the answer, click the question once more to hide.